- A System Using NoC Communication for Parallel Coarse-grained Data Processing
- A reconfigurable and scalable verification environment for noc design
- A scalable and reconfigurable verification and benchmark environment for Network on Chip architecture
- Lotus-G: The PVT Multicore TLM Virtual Platform for Early RUMPS401 Software Development
- Exploring software-defined radio on Multi-Processor System-on-Chip
Designed by the Centre for VLSI Design, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) with the collaboration of GLX Technologies and Silterra Malaysia Sdn Bhd. This is the first Multi-Processor System-on-a-Chip (MPSoC) produced in Malaysia utilising 4 ARM Cortex-M0 cores with UTAR proprietary network-on-chip router and power management scheme.
System-on-chip design house. Foundry. Design tools.
IP cores from university programme provider.